Going into court for many is an unfamiliar experience, for this reason there are various types of legal assistance available to those who feel they need it.
The types of legal assistance available depends on the case and the persons negotiating. It includes general legal help, which is the advice offered when negotiating, as well as other various other forms.
It is important to get legal help if you think you need it. Not only will it be beneficial for yourself, but it will also help to streamline the entire process and avoid any unnecessary errors.
Its important to note that in some cases legal assistance is free. In other cases, you may have to pay a portion of the cost.
You can also get legal aid for these instances:
- A court order to protect you from harassment
- An appeal against a decision stopping you from working with children and vulnerable adults
- Advice and help on Disabled Facilities Grants
- Civil claims relating to allegations of abuse and sexual assault
- Confiscation proceedings
- An injunction for gang-related violence
- An inquest into the death of a member of your family
- An injunction to stop a nuisance caused by environmental pollution
- Cross-border disputes.